- Receive oil and gas samples and log the chain of custody and sample information into the system
- Review paperwork for all incoming samples to ensure completeness and correctness
- Inspect samples to ensure that sample matrix and integrity is not compromised
- Store samples in proper storage area to await analysis
- Assist with customer questions via phone and email as needed
- Clerical duties such as data entry, filing, faxing, scanning, mailing, etc. as needed
- High school degree or equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent communication and computer skills
- Excellent data entry skills (1 year minimum)
- Must be a team player
- Willing and able to work in a fast-paced environment and able to multi-task
- Detail oriented and able to prioritize assignments
- Able to move, lift, and carry a minimum of of 50 lbs. Must be able to carry equipment (not to exceed 50 lbs.) up and down steps. At times, multiple trips of this nature (due to more than 50 lbs. of equipment) may be required.
- Able to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) such as gloves, goggles, safety glasses, hard hats, safety boots, and ear plugs/muffs.
- Able to stand and sit for various lengths of time
- Able to work extended hours and varying shifts
- May be exposed to hazardous noise levels at work sites
- May be required to work in tight quarters and/or at elevated heights
Submit Your Resume
To apply for employment with SPL, please use the form below to upload and submit your resume. Please note that only .PDF or .DOC files are accepted.
In lieu of a resume, you may download and complete our Application for Employment.
*indicates mandatory field