Seeking motivated recruiter with experience in the oil and gas industry to fulfill tactical objectives of the business through implementation of recruiting plans and strategies to hire and develop the best people to fit the company needs.
- Identify top talent utilizing LinkedIn, Indeed, and other social media recruiting platforms
- Screen resumes and make recommendations of candidates to hiring managers
- Schedule, coordinate, and conduct all in-person and detailed telephone interviews with candidates, utilizing behavioral-based interviewing techniques
- Establish and maintain candidate interview library and feedback sessions for follow up and fulfillment of hiring process
- Implement and conduct weekly recruiting status update
- Partner with hiring managers and interview teams by developing and driving strategies to recruit technically-superior talent in a highly-competitive market
- Serve as liaison with area employment agencies, colleges, and industry associations
Minimum Requirements & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3-5 years recruiting experience
- Bachelor's degree from a four (4) year university is preferred
- Knowledgeable in the use of Microsoft Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, LinkedIn, Indeed, and other internet sites
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong organizational and teamwork skills
- Ability to learn quickly and follow processes and procedures
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and exercise independent judgement in completing assignments
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and perform efficiently under time constraints
- Working conditions are typical for an office environment and physical requirements needed to perform the job include crouching, kneeling, moderate standing, moderate walking, carrying up to 10 lbs, and utilizing office equipment such as copier, printer, fax machine, scanner, and computer.
Submit Your Resume
To apply for employment with SPL, please use the form below to upload and submit your resume. Please note that only .PDF or .DOC files are accepted.
*indicates mandatory field