- Procure gas and liquid samples
- Repair gas and liquid sampler systems
- Perform general mechanical procedures such as changing pipe fittings, piping, removing and installing turbine meters etc.
- Transporting of hazardous and/or non-hazardous materials
- Electronic Flow measurement (EFM) data collection
- Inspect, troubleshoot and repair pressure regulator
- Install and configure Electronic Flow Meter (EFM) hardware and software
- Install and maintain DC Power Systems
- Maintain and repair coriolis meters, orifice fittings, ultrasonic meters, positive displacement meters and turbine meters
- Test and maintain transmitters
- Test control valve and relief devices
- Test and maintain chart recorders
- Transfer/ prove field meters
- Trouble shoot and repair SCADA systems
- Inspect, troubleshoot and repair control valves and relief valves
- Trouble shoot and repair Carbon Dioxide (CO2) analyzers, Oxygen (O2) analyzers, moisture analyzers and sulfur analyzers
- Troubleshoot and repair controllers and positioners, Electronic Flow Measurement (EFM) hardware and software, gas samplers, turbine meters, ultrasonic meters and chromatographs
- Troubleshoot, install and repair coriolis meters
- Troubleshoot and repair positive displacement meters
- Troubleshoot and repair turbine meters
- The Measurement Technician III will act as a supervisor on multiple Technician projects.
- Handles special client requests
- Five years direct experience in installation, programming and commissioning of electronic liquid and gas flow measurement equipment
- Three years direct experience in installation and commissioning of oil and gas communications equipment (cellular, radio, satellite)
- Five years direct experience in calibration, maintenance and troubleshooting EFM systems.
Submit Your Resume
To apply for employment with SPL, please use the form below to upload and submit your resume. Please note that only .PDF or .DOC files are accepted.
*indicates mandatory field