- Procure gas and liquid samples
- Repair gas and liquid sampler systems
- Perform general mechanical procedures such as changing pipe fittings, piping, removing and installing turbine meters etc.
- Transporting of hazardous and/or non-hazardous materials
- Electronic Flow measurement (EFM) data collection
- Inspect, troubleshoot and repair pressure regulator
- Install and configure Electronic Flow Meter (EFM) hardware and software
- Install and maintain DC Power Systems
- Maintain and repair coriolis meters, orifice fittings, ultrasonic meters, positive displacement meters and turbine meters
- Test and maintain transmitters
- Test control valve and relief devices
- Test and maintain chart recorders
- Transfer/ prove field meters
- Handle special client requests
- Two years direct experience in installation, programming and commissioning of
- electronic liquid and gas flow measurement equipment
- Two years direct experience in calibration, maintenance and troubleshooting EFM systems.
- Must be able to maintain a flexible work schedule depending on job requirements and client needs
- Basic computer skills
Submit Your Resume
To apply for employment with SPL, please use the form below to upload and submit your resume. Please note that only .PDF or .DOC files are accepted.
*indicates mandatory field