Responsible for collecting, processing, and distributing gas data in a timely, accurate, and cost effective manner.
- Receive, collect, identify, and qualify gas charts and electronic gas measurement data
- Process and edit gas charts and electronic gas measurement data in gas information reports from FlowCal measurement system
- Maintain system balances and allocations
- Audit the accuracy of third-party gas charts and electronic gas information and reports
- Maintain system archives
- Maintain customer relations with third-party customers
- Associates degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Intermediate knowledge of gas measurement plus gas accounting, balancing, and auditing practices
- Experienced with FlowCal measurement software
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts (such as proportions, percentages, and volume) and apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry
- Computer iterate in Microsoft Office applications, gas measurement applications
- Data entry skills utilizing 10 key by touch
Submit Your Resume
To apply for employment with SPL, please use the form below to upload and submit your resume. Please note that only .PDF or .DOC files are accepted.
*indicates mandatory field