- Generate and develop new customer accounts to increase revenue (by cold calling, referrals, etc.)
- Manage all aspects of the business relationship between SPL and its customers
- Ongoing lead generation
- Attend trade shows, conferences, and meetings, to showcase SPL services/products
- Visit current customers to ensure service quality, stimulate interest, or expansion of opportunities.
- Maintain accurate records of business development in company CRM.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2-3 years of experience in outside sales for hydrocarbon laboratory services
- Strong professional, ethical, and personal integrity
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Effective time management and multitasking abilities
- Must be a self-starter
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Bachelors Degree of any type will be considered
- Valid driver's license with an acceptable motor vehicle (MVR)
Submit Your Resume
To apply for employment with SPL, please use the form below to upload and submit your resume. Please note that only .PDF or .DOC files are accepted.
*indicates mandatory field